Saturday, September 10, 2011

Rainbow

 
 A rainbow is an optical and meteorological phenomenon that causes a spectrum of light to appear in the sky when the sun shines on to droplets of moisture in the earth's atmosphere. It takes the form of a multicoloured arc. 
Rainbows caused by sunlight always appear in the section of the sky directly opposite the sun.

When I see a rainbow, what comes to my mind is what I heard in my childhood that when you point your finger on it, your finger will be cut. 
As I child I really believed it and so I never pointed a finger on rainbows.
 I just looked and admired it.

When I saw this one today, I didn't point my finger, but my cellphone.

 






      Another thought that comes to my mind when I see a rainbow is God's promise to Abraham that He won't bring flood on earth again.


When you see a rainbow? What comes to your mind?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...